About Hyve Group
Hyve Group PLC is a next generation global events business whose purpose is to create unmissable events, where customers from all corners of the globe share extraordinary moments and shape industry innovation.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading portfolio of content-driven, must-attend events delivering an outstanding experience and ROI for our customers.
Our business is personalised; We strive to organise our events to a standard that facilitates market development and gives way to future changes.
The heritage of Hyve Group
The Company was founded in 1991 in London as ITE Group PLC. Since then the Company has earned its reputation both at Russian and international exhibition markets. In September 2019 the Company announced its change of name and new brand identity, Hyve Group PLC.
This rebrand reflects the evolution of the Group’s business resulting from its Transformation and Growth programme announced in May 2017 and now nearing completion. Through the investment in the Transformation and Growth programme we have built a dynamic scalable platform, improved processes and enhanced systems, completed the optimization of the portfolio. These significant developments have led to the creation of a stronger and more diversified portfolio, with a focus on market-leading events.
The company organizes trade events all over the world: in Europe, Asia, Russia, USA, as well as in China and Africa where we have a growing number of events. We’ve recently completed the acquisitions of Ascential Events and Mining Indaba.
Hyve Group in Russia
The Company has worked in Russia since 1991. The exhibitions portfolio includes 17 industry exhibitions; many of them are biggest shows at their markets, for example:
- MosBuild: Russia’s largest building and interiors trade show;
- MITT: international travel show;
- WorldFood Moscow: international food exhibition;
- TransRussia: international exhibition for transport and logistics services
- and technologies;
- MiningWorld Russia: international exhibition of machines and equipment for mining, processing and transportation of minerals;
- YUGAGRO: international exhibition of agricultural machinery equipment and materials for crop production;
- RosUpack: international exhibition for the packaging industry;
- Printech: international exhibition of equipment, technologies and supplies for print and advertising production;
- Securika Moscow: international exhibition of security and fire protection equipment and products;
- Weldex: international exhibition for welding materials, equipment and technologies;
- Pharmtech & Ingredients: international exhibition of equipment, raw materials and technologies for pharmaceutical production;
- Aquatherm Moscow: international exhibition for heating, water supply, engineering and plumbing systems, ventilation, air conditioning, and equipment for pools, saunas, and spas;
- DairyTech | Dairy and Meat Industry: international exhibition of milk and dairy products equipment;
- ExpoElectronica: international exhibition of electronic components, modules and systems;
- ElectronTechExpo: international exhibition of technologies, equipment and materials for the electronic and electrical industries;
- Woodex: international exhibition of equipment and technologies for woodworking and furniture production;
- Analitika Expo: international exhibition of laboratory equipment and chemical reagents.
Please read more about the rebranding and Hyve Group in our official press-release and at hyve.group.
Where business is personal, where meetings move markets and where today’s leaders inspire tomorrow’s.