Safety measures at the exhibitions
As a socially responsible company, Hyve Expo International cares about your health and safety. Therefore, we pay great attention to the safety of the exhibition, which we organize after the COVID-19 pandemic, observing all the rules established by Rospotrebnadzor of the Russian Federation.
- We carefully plan the arrival, access and registration procedures for exhibitors, contractors and visitors. As far as possible, this process will be non-invasive and where staff are often in close contact with large numbers of people, screens will be placed and PPE will be used.
- Where appropriate, taking into account the provision of the necessary entry processes, we will maximize the number of entrance groups to the exhibition.
- Depending on the number of visitors and existing aisles between the stands, a one-way traffic system will be introduced. Places of organization of such a system will be clearly marked.
- The systems and facilities of the Exhibition Center Service Center will be reviewed and protected by screens / barriers where possible. Social distancing protocols will also apply. The situation is constantly monitored and any other necessary precautionary systems will be communicated to you in advance of the exhibition.
- Any prioritized areas will be identified with information signs, floor markings, and tie-down racks where applicable.
- Hand detergents will be available in regular washrooms, and additional hand hygiene products will be provided at business venues, hall entrances and other high traffic areas (such as restrooms, food service areas, shows, etc.) ...
- General cleaning services will be expanded at the exhibition area, and all surfaces (doorknobs, tables, elevator buttons, escalators, etc.) will be regularly cleaned with special disinfectant solutions.
- The intensity of cleaning services for the exhibition area will be increased, and disinfection will be carried out several times a day every day.
- Event organizers will liaise with venues to ensure the best ventilation efficiency in the exhibition halls.
Individual protection means
- People not wearing face masks and gloves will not be allowed to enter the exhibition area.
- All employees who come to the exhibition area to work must bring their own personal protective equipment (face mask, clothes, etc.). However, in the event of a shortage of personal funds or their loss / damage, it will be possible to purchase PPE at the exhibition site.
- Persons on the territory of the exhibition without PPE and not observing the rules of hygiene will be warned by the responsible employees. If the behavior continues, the person will be denied access to the exhibition area.
Images taken from sites pexels.com and icon8.ru
- Signs will be available in the exhibition area to remind people of the need to comply with hygiene standards and social distance.
- Regular announcements to be made in showrooms will serve as a reminder to use face masks and maintain social distance within general hygiene practices.
- B2B Meetings and Events / Dining Areas, Event Organizer's Office, Press Room, Information and Registration Areas are designed with all social distance and hygiene rules in mind.
- All visitors will undergo a body temperature screening at the pavilion entrances.
- People with a body temperature above 38 degrees and symptoms of the disease will be isolated for emergency medical care.