Vacancy: Security Engineer
Division: IT (Russia)
Job status: Full time, Permanent
Hyve Group plc is a global organiser of trade shows and conferences across different sectors. We run best-in-class events which our attendees consistently describe their experience as amazing, educational, energising, exciting, insightful, inspiring, productive and fun.
Our live events are unprecedented gathering of individuals and companies reshaping how consumers discover, shop and buy. The event provides a platform for buyers and branded manufacturers, start-ups, tech companies, investors, media and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and evolve.
Hyve Group plc acquired Shoptalk in December 2019. This acquisition brought with it a new digital and software platform that we now want to use to bring exhibitors and visitors together at our world-class events, enabling buyers to meet suppliers.
Using technology enabled platforms is at the heart of our strategy to continue to be the next generation global events business whose purpose is to create unmissable events, where customers from all parts of the globe share extraordinary moments and shape industry innovation.
In order to accelerate the growth of this strategy, Hyve is recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to take our systems to the level required to support this transformation.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Policies, Standards, Requirements and Directives
- Design and deliver security policies for could security solutions
- Manage collecting and monitoring logs. Implement best in class log-analytics system
- Work in a cross-functional portfolio team alongside peers from Data and Systems Integration
- Assess new technologies, build POCs and measure their success against desired outcomes
- Design, implement and review architectural and configuration changes in our security systems
- Design and implement security IaC systems with CI/CD environments and pipelines for our SaaS and on premise firewalls
- With input from our Data Protection Officer, identify and fill regulatory gaps across all our systems and regions
PLEASE APPLY IF THE POINTS BELOW DESCRIBE YOU:
- You have worked as a Security engineer for at least 3 years
- You have demonstrable production grade experience with
- Good knowledge in security appliances (PA, Fortigate, Cisco ASA or CP)
- Understanding security principles in cloud and onprem
- IaaS, SaaS security solutions (Azure Sentinel, CloudFlare)
- Good knowledge in Networking (CCNP or similar)
- Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef) as a plus
- monitoring systems and time series databases (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana)
- setting up and managing virtual environments and CI/CD pipelines
- troubleshooting applications and performance problems in a mixed Linux-Windows environment
- load balancing technologies
- You are results-focused and able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- You are apt at building working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice
- You deliver presentations clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas.