Global Organiser of Exhibitions ITE Group PLC Rebrands to Hyve Group PLC
On 20 September 2019 ITE Group PLC, one of the TOP 20 global organisers of exhibitions, announced company rebrand to Hyve Group PLC and the launch of new brand identity. This rebranding is another step in the Group’s business development and marks the end of the Growth & Transformation Program which started in May 2017.
The Group’s development concept involves building a portfolio of top content-oriented, must-attend events across the globe for industry professionals that guarantee exhibitors and visitors memorable experience and high return on investment. By investing funds and resources in our Growth & Transformation Program, we have built a dynamic and scalable platform, improved processes and enhanced systems, streamlined the existing portfolio of trade shows by adding pivotal industry-specific events to address an extensive scope of subjects.
Introducing Hyve Group PLС
Hyve Group PLC is a global organiser of new-generation events. The mission of Hyve Group is to run not-to-miss events where clients from all over the world share their unique experience and offer innovative solutions.
Our business is personalised; We strive to organise our events to a standard that facilitates market development and gives way to future changes.
Нуve Group is a one-of-a-kind company. The recent transformations have enabled us to achieve the following results:
- Global presence beyond emerging markets;
- Centralised operating model;
- High-quality product offering;
- Landmark market events.
Hyve Group is an innovative company that places its greatest focus on quality, is powerful and delivers most challenging ideas to create best-in-the-world exhibitions.
Unveiling Hyve Group PLC, CEO Mark Shashoua said,
“Today, we launch our new brand identity, Hyve, to move us into the future, with a clear vision, well defined strategy and a renewed energy. We have transformed the Group into a next generation global events business, and our new name is a better reflection of who we are now and captures our ambitions for our future.
Since I took the helm in 2016, the Group has fundamentally changed from a portfolio of decentralised, emerging markets events into a global business, focused on running market-leading events, wherever they may be in the world.
We are now in a better position than ever before. Following four years of decline, FY18 was the second consecutive year of like-for-like growth, including double-digit growth from our Top 10 events, and was the first year of growth in both volume and yield since 2014.
As Hyve, we are on a mission to deliver unmissable events. We believe our model gives us a distinctive competitive edge as customer needs evolve and we aspire to set the standard for our industry.”
Change of website address, details and other information
The process of registration of the new name in Russia has been completed. Company registration numbers remain the same. The Company’s website will be available at russia.hyve.group with effect from today.
Existing contracts will remain valid. The portfolio of exhibitions has not been affected, either, and includes the following events:
- MosBuild: Russia’s largest building and interiors trade show;
- MITT: international travel show;
- WorldFood Moscow: international food exhibition;
- TransRussia: international exhibition for transport and logistics services and technologies;
- MiningWorld Russia: international exhibition of machines and equipment for mining, processing and transportation of minerals;
- YUGAGRO: international exhibition of agricultural machinery equipment and materials for crop production;
- RosUpack: international exhibition for the packaging industry;
- Printech: international exhibition of equipment, technologies and supplies for print and advertising production;
- Securika Moscow: international exhibition of security and fire protection equipment and products;
- Weldex: international exhibition for welding materials, equipment and technologies;
- Pharmtech & Ingredients: international exhibition of equipment, raw materials and technologies for pharmaceutical production;
- Aquatherm Moscow: international exhibition for heating, water supply, engineering and plumbing systems, ventilation, air conditioning, and equipment for pools, saunas, and spas;
- DairyTech | Dairy and Meat Industry: international exhibition of milk and dairy products equipment;
- ExpoElectronica: international exhibition of electronic components, modules and systems;
- ElectronTechExpo: international exhibition of technologies, equipment and materials for the electronic and electrical industries;
- Woodex: international exhibition of equipment and technologies for woodworking and furniture production;
- Analitika Expo: international exhibition of laboratory equipment and chemical reagents.
For further information please contact:
Hyve Group PLC
Egor Teplov-Bareisha, GR/PR Director, Russia +7 499 750 08 28
Hyve Group PLC
Olga Kotova, Head of PR Office, Russia +7 969 192 76 77