Pharmtech & Ingredients
The exposition area is 16 500 sq. m.
Participants : 401 companies, 30 countries
Among the participants of Pharmtech were: ACG, Aero Pump Gmbh, Aptar Pharma, ArtLife-Techno, BD Medical– Pharmaceutical Systems, ROBERT BOSCH packaging Gmbh, ECI packaging, FAVEA, GE Healthcare, Gerresheimer, IMA SpA, Marchesini Group, pqe S. R. l. Rohrer AG, Sartorius, SEA vision, 4gmp Pharma – Apparatus Rus, Stoelzle Glass, SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging, SGD Pharma, Mikhail Kurako, Present packaging, Rolstec, Pharmamix and many others.
Ingredients: Bright Way, Capsugel, CEPIA Sanofi, Colorcon, HARKE Pharma Gmbh, Active Ingredient, pharmaceutical, BASF, Reatorg, IMCD RUS and many others. Contractual services: MK development, FSUE Moscow endocrine plant, Rafarma, Samson-Med, and others. National pavilions: Germany, Switzerland, Iran
Opinion of visitors and exhibitors:
* 99% of respondents consider participation in Pharmtech & Ingredients important for business.
* 86% - plan to participate in Pharmtech & Ingredients 2018.
* 98% are satisfied with participation in the exhibition.
* 94% - satisfied with the quality of visitors.
As noted by Nikolay Kodryan, General Director of Pharmamixt LLC-for Pharmamixt, participation in the PHARMTECH exhibition is an opportunity to meet with leading specialists of the pharmaceutical industry in a short period of time. Such meetings allow us to make our forecast for the coming year, to distribute efforts correctly and to adjust our plans. PHARMTECH is not just an exhibition, but also a platform for discussion. All the world's leading suppliers of pharmaceutical technologies are represented at this exhibition and it gives them an opportunity to get feedback from users of new technologies. This year the company "Farmamikst" became the initiator of the round table devoted to discussion of actual problems of development of insulator technology in the pharmaceutical industry. The event provided an opportunity to exchange experiences and to discuss issues related to the development of technology over several years. PHARMTECH is a platform that sets trends in the development of the pharmaceutical industry for years. Participating in the exhibition, we become one of those who to some extent have the opportunity to influence the development of the pharmaceutical industry.
This year the exhibition was attended by 7 546 specialists from more than 40 countries, among the participants were representatives of 61 regions of Russia. There was also a 16% increase in participants compared to last year.
This year the exhibition was visited:
* Manufacturers of medicines, dietary Supplements, cosmetics, care products, veterinary drugs
* Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
* Specialists in the design and construction of pharmaceutical enterprises and hospitals
* Research and analytical laboratory staff
* Manufacturers and suppliers of API and other ingredients
* Representatives of companies for the transportation and storage of medicines, dietary Supplements, cosmetics
• Quality control bodies
* Blood drug manufacturers.
The exhibition was interesting for specialists of pharmaceutical production. From the specialists present at the exhibition were:
* 37% (2 101) - Manager / Specialist
* 32% – 1 857) - head of Department / group
• 1% (52) – Individual entrepreneur
* 17% – 979) - CEO / Founder
* 13% (750) – Deputy head of the company.
The business program included three key events
* Round tables on current topics, which were held with great success this year. They covered the most pressing issues of the pharmaceutical industry. The round tables were attended by over 300 specialists, including 20 managers.
* International Forum "PHARMTECHPROM". Russian and international experts – representatives of the companies participating in the exhibition-made presentations on current topics. Such important questions as: what ingredients and raw materials to use for pharmaceutical production, by means of what technologies and equipment to improve pharmaceutical production, what packaging materials and the corresponding equipment are better were considered.
• Educational Pharmtech Tutor project, which was attended by 8 of profile higher education institutions and 42 companies. 66 students met employers of leading companies: Marchesini, Pharmamixt, Capsugel and many others.
The exhibition hosted the annual presentation of awards to participants at the gala reception. This year, Robert Bosch Packaging Technology Gmbh, one of the leaders in the pharmaceutical market, became the Winner of the award "for multifaceted contribution to the development of the domestic pharmaceutical industry". The prize is awarded annually jointly by the Association of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers (ARFP) and Pharmtech & Ingredients.
In the nomination " Best Russian exposition "the winner was the center for the development of advanced technologies (CRPT)," Best debut " – NTC Forintek," the most informative exposition " – Solid Pharma," Innovative design " – BWT," for high professionalism "the award is given to Capsugel," for loyalty and constancy " – Pharma Union.
Official support of the exhibition were:
- Department of pharmaceutical and medical industry and trade of the Russian Federation
- The Committee on consumer market development of the chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation
- Association Of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Russian Union of Industrialists and entrepreneurs
- Commission on science and industry of the Moscow state Duma
- Union Of professional pharmaceutical organizations